Unknowingly the viral discussion of Miley VMA’s performance, I haven’t checked the news due to special project I am working with my team. I went to a Summit yesterday related to the renewable Power Plant implementations and new edge.
Prior the summit started, I saw six men in discussion; they are bubbly, exaggerated and of course having fun which catch my attention, so I sat before them and pretending to be busy on my hand-outs and brochures given by the receptionist.
Surprisingly I heard their discussion;
- Men-in-Tie #1: Do you really think that was live and not scripted?
- Men-in-Tie #2: It was so unusual did you see the video; OMG! I saw the long flattened tongue? Oh men it was good to lick.
- Men-in-Tie #3: That was a bad investment.
- Men-in-Tie #4: The interest was on top already but now it drastically drops down.
- Men-in-Tie #5: The business morale goes down.
- Men-in-Tie #6: I still really love the performance. But I cared most the kids audience and viewers.
I was so desperate to know who this girl they referring to, until I went back to the office I asked my colleagues if they know a celebrity gone viral for the past days and they replied, it was Miley Cyrus. Then I checked online videos and got this! (sorry video was no longer available)
Now, I fully understand the reactions of these businessmen that even outside of their world they spit a comment on this performance. I personally liked Miley but the transformation she up to brings not so good impression to the public especially her fans. Goodbye to Hannah Montana image.
Sometimes, it happen in our lives that we are excited on what we can do more to show people that we keep pacing with the new trend and meet their expectations, but hopefully at the end of the day, the smile of we wear is due to the best experienced we did without regrets.
We live in an increasingly sophisticated world that makes it difficult to make simple comments on stuff. There are too many people on both sides of the border who are taking advantage of circumstances and the situation.
Everyone makes their own comments. That’s how rumors get started.